Who We Are
We are the online media platform where bouquet of categories are associated in each segments for our Esteemed audiences and visitors.
We are here to make people more Helpful and to create maximum awareness within the individuals.
Our website address is: https://www.whizind.com.
We respect the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects.
What personal data we collect and why we collect
We gather data from your gadgets (PCs, cell phones, tablets, and so forth.), including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services.
This data incorporates gadget explicit identifiers and data, for example, IP address, treat data, cell phone and promoting identifiers, program rendition, working framework type and form, portable system data, gadget settings, and programming information.
We may perceive your gadgets to give you customized encounters and promoting over the gadgets you use.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
With Whom We Share Your Data
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We will cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the community from bad actors.
- In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history without a subpoena.
- Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or to other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure.
- Except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity.
Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right’s owners under confidentiality agreement.
As we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
How Third Party Collects Your Data
- Our sites and apps may include links to third-party sites, apps and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
- We do not control third-party sites, apps and social media platforms and we encourage you to read their privacy notices so that you understand how they process information about you.
Children’s Personal Information
We Donot knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our website or Service.
We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Service or website without their permission.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to Whizind Please contact us
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use third party software for analytics . All metrics information collected from your usage of the Service shall be transmitted to analytics provider. This information is then used to evaluate how users use Service, and to compile statistical reports on activity for us.
We further use the same statistical analytics tool to track or to collect your Personally Information. We will use this information in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Service and to personalize the experience for you.
Anonymized and aggregated information and analysis may be made public where desired by Whizind.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You have the right to ask us to correct incomplete or inaccurate information about you.
How we protect your data
We limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to access it. They are subject to a duty of confidentiality and we require them to process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions.
Links from our website
Some pages of our website contain external links. You are advised to verify the privacy practices of such other websites. We are not responsible for the manner of use or misuse of information made available by you at such other websites.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We do not guarantee or warrant that security measures will prevent data breaches. We have procedures to deal with suspected data breaches. We will notify you and the relevant regulator of any data breach as legally required.