New Income tax Slab
- No tax upto Rs 5 lakh
- 10% tax for income between Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7.5 lak
- 15% tax for income between 7.5 lakh to 10 lak
- 20% tax for income between 10 lakh to 12.5 lak
- 25% tax for income between 12.5 lakh to 15 lak
- 30% tax for income above 15 lakh
Here Are The Updates On Budget 2020 :-
1. Warehousing finance under Mudra Scheme has been launched. Negotiable warehousing finance receipt financing will be made more easy and reforms have been announced.
2.Budget of 69000 crore has been announced for health sector.
3. Budget of Rs 12300 crore has been announced for health sector.
4. It has been trageted to double milk production by 2025.
5. New education policy will be announced soon.
6. FDI will be brought in education sector.
7. Training of Doctors will be started at district level.
8. For diploma courses, 150 more institutes will opened by 2021.
9. Expenditure budget of Rs 99300 announced on education sector.
10. For skill development, 3000 crore budget expenditure have been proposed. 11. Rashtirya police university is proposed
12. Rashtirya forensic university is proposed
13. Study in India program proposed to be launched.
14. Public private partnership basis at district level hospitals will be opened.
15. National textile mission is approved.
16. Budget proposed 5 New smart cities in country to develop.
17. National mobile manufacturing scheme is proposed.
18. Under kusum Yojana 15 lakh solar pump for farmers.
19. New plans to encourage exports from country will be started.
20. For textte mission, Rs 1480 crore is proposed
21. For next 5 years 100 lakh crore budget is proposed on infrastructure
22. For poor students online degree program is announced.
23. Delhi mumbai expressway will complete by 2023.
24. National logistics policy is proposed in budget.
25. Nirvik scheme is announced for export.
26. Economic corridor of 9000 kilometres is proposed.
27. UDDAN scheme of cheap and economic flights is extended and more reforms announced.
28. Investment clearance cell is proposed in budget to speed up more investment.
29. Gas grid will be expended to 27000 kilometers.
30. Private companies encouraged for exploration of oils.