The waterfall is located inside the forest near a small village called ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam in Maharastra. It is a vast space of silence near Devkund Waterfall in Bhira village that is located approximately 150 KM from Mumbai. It’s one of the virgin places with crystal clear water. It’s confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It’s about 2 hours trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. You could either choose to bask in the lush greenery or explore the waterfall with your friends.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).